Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nine Things I Miss...

So, the follow-up to the previous post (linked if you haven't read it yet) will be this one. ^^ I'm so creative, aren't I? :p The next one will make much more sense...

Anyway, since I have been away from home for nearly a month, I figured I should do a post on the top nine (representing September as the ninth month in a year) things I miss back home that I can't get here....

1. My Boyfriend, Chao~ ♥

2. My kittens!! =^..^= Taboo (black&white) and Gobbles (fluffy one). My mom had to lure Gobbles out to take the photo by holding a piece of ham in front of him.

3. American Foods! I love deep fried Oreos... maybe I'll make them while I'm here?

4. Family (I suppose)

5. Chao's bed sheets... weird story about this: I am strangely fascinated by his bed sheets for some reason. Each time I look at them, I see a different pattern or design. I really like them for that reason.

6. And Chao's curtains... for a similar reason. XD

7. My favorite Udon~

8. As well as a my favorite dish!

9. My bed!!! The beds here are super hard. It is not comfortable at all. I use my neck pillow as a regular pillow because the pillows they provide are made of rocks. I kid you not. :/

5 comments:

  1. I guess it's good that Dad, Liz and I even made it on your list and I do appreciate that we are above Chao's sheets and curtains... but the fried oreos? Really? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the kittens, don't forget that the kittens also rank higher. :p

      Delete
  2. I like that mama had to get food to lure out Gobbles!! Lulz, such a fattie.

    ReplyDelete